The health and medical information contained within this website is intended solely for the patients of this practice and those who wish to join this practice. It should never be used as a substitute for seeking advice from your GP.
Please read the important information below, before using this website:
- Accuracy: Whilst we have made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and validity of all information provided on this website, the practice does not accept responsibility for events arising from the use of the information provided. Advice offered to patients, while being as accurate and complete as possible, should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with the patient's own doctor.
- Links: All links from this website are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for sites linked to, or for the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement. This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit
- Availability: We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
- Data Collection: We collect information from users who communicate with us via the website, aggregate information on which visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the viewer (e.g. survey information). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our product and the quality of our service.
- Data Storage: The Sorrells Surgery website uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the website services.
- Disclosure: The Sorrells Surgery may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with the law or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.